A Handcrafted Single Malt Scotch Whisky Connoisseur’s Collection looking like a collection of valuable antique books about Single Malt Scotch Whisky
This Whisky Connoisseur’s Collection is a unique present for a true lover of Scotland’s “uisge beatha”.
The Collection contains a selection of 24 5cl (50ml) premium-quality Single Malt Scotch Whiskies of varying ages and tastes. The selection covers all of the Whisky regions and will prove to be a memorable and much-admired gift that can be restocked and enjoyed year after year.
The slipcase with small drawers has been meticulously handcrafted in Austria by skilled artisans and will take pride of place on any bookshelf or whisky bar.
The slipcase and book spines are made by a book restorer specialised in antique books and immediately impart the look and feel of authentic antique books.
- For the small drawers made of solid wood we used slowly grown European larch (light golden coloured) or Douglas fir (reddish coloured).
- The whisky case is covered in the finest goat leather, vegetable-tanned and hand-coloured to resemble the colour of Scottish moss.
- The book spines are also crafted from the finest goat leather, uncoloured and with a patina in the style of antique books
- The book titles are individually applied using a special gold foil technique.
- The 5cl (50ml) miniatures are original premium-quality Single Malt Scotch Whisky and safely stored in custom made dark green velvet bags.
- For your personal tasting notes the Whisky Connoisseur’s Collection holds a personalised hand stitched leather bound tasting journal.
- Dimensions: 47 x 33 x 22 cm
You can make this gift even more special by creating the titles on the book spines according to your ideas as you may want to commemorate or express personal preferences and individual interests.
Due to the amount of handcraft involved in the production of this Connoisseur’s Collection it is only available in limited numbers.